Wednesday 26 March 2014

Anti Bulling Advert: Evaluation


For my Media production animation unit I was given the task to create an animated advertisement. I used clay-mation for my advert. The theme of my advertisement was an anti-bullying campaign. The setting is located in the school yard.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feedback:

 

l) What would you rate the clay modals ?
*  **  ***  ****  *****

2) What would you rate the animation ?
*  **  ***  ****  *****

3) How would you rate the visuals ?
*  **  ***  ****  *****

4) Do you think the soundtrack fits the video ? If so why ?
it gives off dark tones which suits the theme
5) Do you think this video gets its message across ?
*  **  ***  ****  *****

6) Overall how what would you rate the video ?
*  **  ***  ****  *****
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Production:

Research: The first part of my production was the research. I researched other anti-bulling adverts and posters. I also studied the BBC morph animations to see how clay animation looks.

Pre Production: My first part of the production was to draw sketches, then I created a storyboard for my story. Then my third task was to write a script for my animation.

Production: The second part of making the animation was the production stage. The following is the tasks I had completed during production.
  1. My first task was to create the figures in the animation, Using clay, I rolled it into a ball shape before stretching parts for the arms, legs and heads of my characters.
  2. My second task was to create a background for my animation. I used white card and drew lines to create a brick wall.
  3. The third task was to animate the advert. I used a Sony handy cam to film and used iStopMotion to animate the the film in 12 frames per second. 
  4. I exported the file into quicktime and uploaded it onto YouTube.  


- My first sketch I did for my animation.







The feedback -questionaire I did during the post-production of my animation.









No comments:

Post a Comment